Friday, January 29, 2010

Prophetic words

Dear friends,
I am sorry that I have not written. I was hoping that I would be able to send prophetic words out on a regular basis, but then life got busy. Most of my prophesying has been relegated to our prayer groups. There has been such a sense of His presence in our prayer groups of late that it becomes easy to prophesy. Many of you received the last Kingdom Keys about 2010. I thought this morning that I would send you the word I received New Year's eve and one from this morning. I do not claim to be inerrant. Try these words; hold fast to that which is good; receive with faith that which is witnessed in your spirit, and ask the Lord for confirmation. The spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. Be blessed.


December 31, 2009 11:50pm

For there will be difficult times ahead, but know even as I restored the fortunes of Job, I will restore the fortunes of my people. In tragedy, I will reveal myself and I will reestablish the fear of the Lord. Yes, I grant unto you double for your trouble and 2010 will be the year of the double portion. This will be a season in which there is a paradigm shift from the local church dynamic into a kingdom dynamic. Hear the word of the Lord. It is those who have persisted who can ask Me for the double portion. (See 2 Kings 2) Even this year there will be a shift economically in which the wealth of the wicked begins to be transferred into the accounts of the righteous. You, son, will see it. You have sown faithfully and now I will bring home the waves. (parentheses mine)


January 29, 2010

For this indeed is a new season; there is an air of anticipation. You who live expectantly will not be disappointed for I do not bring conception and not bring to birth. That which is birthed will come forth quickly and the time of travail is at hand. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. That which I bring forth will be so far beyond your expectation and your experience that you will be as one who dreams. There will be a coming together of my people and there will be realms of worship that you have yet to experience. There will be a shaking in the heavenlies and principalities will be displaced. There is a great harvest coming. It will be a time of reaping what many of you have sown for years. There are some who have sown faithfully and not seen increase and I say your time is at hand. Prepare yourselves; this is a time to be seeking my face for that which I do will be a suddenly. Be prepared.

As I was typing about being prepared, I pictured a young couple with the lady being almost nine months pregnant. They have prepared a nursery. The bed , the linens, the little outfits, blankets, diapers, and other paraphernalia are all in place in anticipation of the new birth. That is the kind of expectancy we should have. We used to say that of someone who was pregnant, "Their expecting."

Test it. It is my desire to hear the Lord and encourage His people. Be blessed.
Expecting,
Herb Dean

No comments: